Monday, August 31, 2009

week 4 Aug 31-Sept 5

Monday, Day 13 - 3 miles
  • Where: hilyard to rexius
  • Time:-
  • Pace:-
  • Difficulty: 8
  • Notes: i took chloe with me so it felt like i had gone six miles uphill. but she gave me lots of excuses to stop which i welcomed.
Wednesday, Day 14 - 5 miles
  • Where: track
  • Time: -
  • Pace:
  • Difficulty: 2
  • Notes: i felt pretty slow but i don't have numbers to back up that theory. i'm getting pretty good at keeping myself entertained so i don't get bored. not having music sucks but i'm used to it now.
Thursday, Day 15 - 3 miles
  • Where: track
  • Time: 29:58
  • Pace: 10:00
  • Difficulty: 4
  • Notes: yeah, it was harder than yesterday. i'm not sure why. maybe because i walked for 40 minutes before i started running? and i know what my IT band feels like now. time for a new training program? i think so. and i was SUPER bored this morning. it seemed like 3 miles took forever.
Saturday, Day 16 - 7.65 miles
  • Where: sunnyview - 63rd - state - cordon in salem
  • Time: 1:17:06
  • Pace: 10:04
  • Difficulty: 7
  • Notes: this sucked. it was raining the whole time (that part wasn't so bad). i had no idea where i was going really. i missed the turn i was supposed to take and got kind of off course which resulted in me not going far enough. again. note to self: drive new and unfamiliar courses.


Cross-Training:
Monday - ab workout
Tuesday - 30 min yoga
Thursday - 40 min walking at 16 min pace
Friday -

Total Miles:
week - 18.65
all -61.65

1 comment:

  1. Okay cousin! I need some serious help with this stupid good for nothing google maps thing!!! It does NOTHING for me! NOTHING! I click and click and there are no points and it never tells me how far anything is. it's so STUPID!!!! so...teach me before I break my comoputer please. :)

    ReplyDelete